Are you ready to kick-start your wellness in 2020? What does wellness look like to you? Is it kicking sugar to the curb? Exercising more? Losing weight? Living a less toxic life?
Wellness encompasses more than just your physical body. For caregivers, it's also important to make sure we are taking care of our emotional health.
What do you want to do this year, every day, to be in the best shape possible, physically, emotionally, spiritually? Where do you even begin?
As a wellness coach I help people assess their current physical and emotional state, and help them set goals for what they want to achieve by working with them on plans of action to reach these goals.
Some of the most common areas I help my caregiving clients with include:
- Reducing stress and anxiety in a healthy way
- Manage caregiving emotions
- Balancing work, life and family responsibilities
- Create strategies to understand & confidently address the challenges and responsibilities related to caring for aging parents
- Balance and prioritize life and career, while releasing resentment and guilt
- Incorporate the use of essential oils, as one of the most effective and simplest modalities for emotional health
- Empower you to thrive physically, emotionally and spiritually through nutrition, detoxification, and good self-care.
I know it's not easy to raise your hand to say "HELP", but what I've learned over the nearly 3 decades of helping caregivers like you, is that the first call, email or text is the hardest. After that, we will work together to create sustainable strategies that will bring overall wellness, health, and well-being into your life.
Stress, overwhelm, and unhappiness don’t have to be permanent!
Learn to make small changes on a daily basis,and you’ll experience long-lasting transformations..
Thank you so much! I will reach out to you shortly!